|RE@Agile Primer (EN)||03. + 04.06.2021||2 Days||LIVE-Online|
Exam fees are not included.
|RE@Agile Primer (EN)||09. + 10.09.2021||2 Days||Olten||CHF 1'950.-||CHF 1'850.-|
|RE@Agile Primer (EN)||11. + 12.11.2021||2 Days||Olten||CHF 1'950.-||CHF 1'850.-|
- Motivation and Mindset
- Differences between classic and agile requirements engineering
- Reviewing the Agile Manifesto
- Pitfalls and misconceptions in agile RE
- Brief overview of agile frameworks
- Core elements of Agile RE
- Overview of agile methods
- Understanding the role of the product owner
- Techniques and results
- From Vision to User Story
- Acceptance criteria
- DoR and DoD
- Organisational aspects
- Product vs. project
- Communication and scaling
As a business analyst, requirements engineer or project manager, you know the RE methods and practices in an agile context and are optimally prepared for the RE@Agile Primer certification exam.
IREB CPRE Foundation Level advantageous
You have read the RE@Agile Primer Syllabus/Study Guide
On the second day, all course participants will take the certificate examination for the IREB RE@Agile Primer. The exam fees are exlcuded in the price above (estimate: CHF 190, depending on the examination body).
I welcome you to the training and look forward to seeing you:
We would be happy to conduct this training for you as an in-house training.
Please get in touch with us for an offer.